Architects: Guion & Brown (Linda brown RIBA)
Project: The restoration, extension and improvement of this village memorial hall.
Built as a Methodist Chapel in 1817 and later incorporating a Victorian school room, Thruxton Memorial Hall was bought for the village in 1945 to be used as a village hall.
Having fallen into disrepair the trustees commissioned Osmer Building to refurbish and extend the hall to provide modern facilities within this late Georgian building. The work was partly funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund. The hall is now the centre of many village activities.